Is Immigration Confusing You?
Don’t Face The Immigration Process Alone
At Ponce Law Firm P.C., we understand your fear and will take steps to alleviate your anxiety. With over a decade of experience taking on tough immigration law cases, we know how to get results and focus on getting you and your family back to a more secure place in life.
We can help you and your loved ones with a variety of immigration law issues, including:
- Green cards — If you are a U.S. citizen, we can help you sponsor a relative in becoming a lawful permanent resident of the United States.
- Fiancé(e) visas — We can also help U.S. citizens who are engaged to noncitizens obtain fiancé(e) visas for their spouses-to-be.
- K-3/K-4 visas — If you are a nonresident spouse of a U.S. citizen, we can assist you and your minor children with getting admitted to the United States on nonimmigrant visas while you await adjudication of a Petition for Alien Relative.
- Release from immigration custody — We can provide last-minute help in getting a friend or loved one released from immigration custody.
- Removal defense — If you are looking at removal or deportation proceedings, we can help you fight the action and defend your ability to remain in the United States.
- Naturalization — We can guide you through the citizenship process, from filing a Form N-400 to attending a naturalization ceremony.
- Consular processing — We are well-versed in helping immigrants who are abroad apply for visas to come to the U.S. and be admitted as permanent residents.
- Waivers — We take pride in assembling waiver applications that are substantive and filed properly, thereby increasing your chances of getting a waiver granted.
We can also help you with residency and appeal issues, along with family law matters that may arise in conjunction with your immigration case.
Help Is Just A Phone Call Away
We at Ponce Law Firm, P.C., are here to help. Attorney Griselda Ponce has over a decade of experience in immigration law cases just like yours. Immigration is a federal matter thus no matter where your case is located, attorney Griselda Ponce can help. She attends cases through the U.S. and abroad.